17 Reasons you need a website for your business
Every business can hugely benefit from a website. But, it’s reported that almost half of all small businesses in the UK don’t have one.
If you’re unsure of the benefits a website would bring to your business, check out this quick rundown of 17 very compelling reasons why you should have a website for your business.
1. Be open 24x7x365 - A website means your business is open all day, every day. A website can get you customers even when you’re asleep
2. It’s your top Salesperson – A good website is like having a trained salesperson working for you all the time. But they don’t get sick or take holidays
3. Reach new customers – The exposure a website can give you enables you to connect with loads of new customers online
4. It’s expected – Research has shown that a significant number of people won’t use a business if they don’t have a website
5. Show up on Google – Google is the most popular search engine and it’s where your potential customers are looking. You must be there too
6. They’re quick and easy – Making your own website is a very quick and easy process and literally anyone can do it
7. Demonstrate your brand – Your website should be your flagship online presence that clearly demonstrates your brand
8. Communicate with customers – A website answers basic questions quickly so people know who you are, what you do and where you’re based
9. Gain credibility – Prove to your website visitors that you’re a great business to work with using testimonials and reviews
10. Level the playing field – It doesn’t matter how many people are in your business. You can go toe to toe with much bigger businesses
11. Totally in your control – You can add whatever you want to your website. The things that you know are important to your customers
12. Introduce your staff – Ever heard the saying ‘people buy from people’? Use your website to bring a human element to your business
13. Beat your competition – If your competition doesn’t have a website and you do, you should blow them out of the water
14. Don’t get left behind – If your competition does have a website and you don’t, you’re in real danger of being left behind
15. Test what works – A website is totally in your control. It means you can try different things and see what works best
16. Cheaper than traditional advertising – There is no lower cost way of reaching loads of potential customers than with a website
17. Websites cost nothing – You’ll have to pay for your website. But, a good website should make a lot more than it costs
Convinced you need a website? Try our Website Builder today
Launch your website today
YourSimpleSite.co.uk is the quickest & easiest way to create a website.
We provide everything you need, including a domain name and hosting and you can update your website yourself. Anywhere, anytime!
Click onthe button below to get started for free...